This piano theory workbook is full of worksheets that features new material including:
- Note & rest value order (sixteenths & up)
- Ledger lines
- Enharmonic notes
- Intervals through an octave
- Tonic triads
- Introduction to I – IV – V
- Naming Major keys
- Scales & keys through 4 sharps/flats
The workbooks sequentially introduce fundamental concepts and provide enjoyable games (“War, “Rhythm Towers”, “Tic-Tac Thirds”) to prepare students to think theoretically.
Just The Facts is a unique, student-friendly music theory workbook series, useful as preparation for the Texas State theory test. These music theory worksheets are designed to maximize learning and fun which we feel is the best way to learn music theory!
- Each music theory workbook has twelve 2-page lessons plus extra pages of ‘real’ music analysis.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- New concepts are introduced as a FACT then reintroduced as a FACT REMINDER.
- Every music theory lesson has ear training, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Written activities and analysis help students apply concepts to repertoire
There are no reviews yet.