Cello music theory worksheets that follow Book 1 for all ages. New material includes:
- Italian terms
- Note & Rest values (eighths & up)
- Major scale pattern
- Key signatures for C, G & D Major
- Drawing intervals of 2nd through 5th
- Note value rule (2 of a kind & 3 of a kind)
- Naturals & Arpeggios. A Game in every lesson!
All Just The Facts workbooks are based on discovery and spiral learning theories. These student-friendly books are perfect for private lessons, beginning orchestra students, or the adult student wanting to understand the theory behind the notes. Each instrument specific workbook in the Just The Facts for Strings series has twelve 2-page lessons, 2 pages of rhythmic exercises, a fingering chart and a FACT page. There are currently 3 levels for each instrument.
There are no reviews yet.