This piano theory workbook features new materials including:
- Ledger lines
- D Major scale
- Primary triads
- Note value rule (2 of a kind)
- Note value rule (3 of a kind)
- Roman numerals
- Sight-reading, ear training and analysis in every lesson of every book (Preparatory through Level 9).
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
There are no reviews yet.