This piano theory workbook features new materials including:
- A & E major scales
- Italian terms
- 3 new key signatures
- Scale degree names
- Authentic/Half/Plagal cadences
- ‘a’ natural minor scale
- 6/8 time signature
The workbooks sequentially introduce fundamental concepts and provide enjoyable games (“War, “Rhythm Towers”, “Tic-Tac Thirds”) to prepare students to think theoretically.
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
There are no reviews yet.