This piano theory workbook includes musicianship activities to help the students think abstractly. New materials include:
- Note value order (16ths & up)
- Natural minor scale pattern
- Interval qualities
- Relative Major/minor keys
- Alla breve time signature
- Sight-reading in every lesson
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
There are no reviews yet.