This piano theory workbook features new facts and activities including:
- Dances of the Baroque suite
- Secondary dominants
- Major/minor/half-diminished 7th chords
- The Impressionistic period
All books exactly follow the keyboard syllabus of the CM curriculum. Every lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.