This piano theory workbook features new facts and activities as analysis and written examples continue to deepen the ability to recognize, manipulate, and apply principals of theory to “real” music. New material includes:
- 32nd note
- Chromatic/diatonic half steps
- Figured bass for triads
- Whole tone scale
Every lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
There are no reviews yet.