Beginning piano theory book for students age 7 & up that follows Beginner B for the young students or it can be an entry-level book for all ages, including adults. Material includes everything from BEGINNER A and BEGINNER B plus:
- Intervals of 2nds & 3rds
- 3/4 time signature
- Sharp-flat-forte-piano signs
- Whole & half steps
- C & G Major 5-finger patterns & Triads
- A GAME in every lesson
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
There are no reviews yet.