This piano theory workbook features new facts including:
- Minor/diminished/augmented intervals
- Augmented triads
- Minor scale degree names
- Deceptive cadence
- Double sharp/flat
- 3/8 & 3/2 time signatures
- Triad qualities in Major scale
- Roman numerals in chord progressions
- Time line with composers.
Every lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.
Just the Facts II is a unique piano theory worksheets series, useful as preparation for Certificate of Merit™ & most state exams.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- Every lesson has ear training, sight reading, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Fundamental concepts are sequentially introduced to prepare students to think theoretically.
- Each lesson always contains multiple opportunities to review concepts in new applications.