This piano theory workbook to develop higher level thinking skills as students relate new information to knowledge already acquired to continue growth. New facts (open/close harmony, Dominant 7th chord, and triad qualities of the Major scale) appear frequently throughout.
Just The Facts is a unique, student-friendly music theory workbook series, useful as preparation for the Texas State theory test. These piano theory worksheets are designed to maximize learning and fun which we feel is the best way to learn music theory!
- Each music theory workbook has twelve 2-page lessons plus extra pages of ‘real’ music analysis.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- New concepts are introduced as a FACT then reintroduced as a FACT REMINDER.
- Every music theory lesson has ear training, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Written activities and analysis help students apply concepts to repertoire