This piano theory workbook is full of worksheets that expands on previous books to include:
- Activities (“Sound Alikes”, “Cross Out”, “Scale Trails”) continue to entertain yet challenge students’ reasoning skills
- New facts (diminished triads
- 3 forms of minor, transposition, and melody writing) appear frequently throughout
- All books exactly follow the Texas State theory curriculum
Just The Facts is a unique, student-friendly music theory workbook series, useful as preparation for the Texas State theory test. These piano theory worksheets are designed to maximize learning and fun which we feel is the best way to learn music theory!
- Each music theory workbook has twelve 2-page lessons plus extra pages of ‘real’ music analysis.
- Based on Discovery and Spiral Learning Theories.
- New concepts are introduced as a FACT then reintroduced as a FACT REMINDER.
- Every music theory lesson has ear training, analysis activities, and a musical game.
- Written activities and analysis help students apply concepts to repertoire